• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Connection between Typeform and Brevo failed

Mauro

I managed to connect the two tools but when it comes to run it fails. The information does not reach Brevo.

What should I do?
1717784014129.png
1717784033452.png

1717784054195.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Mauro,

You can either select a List ID or a Folder ID, but not both. We have removed the Folder ID on your behalf. Please make a new submission in Typeform and check whether the list is being updated.
1717784833417.png

Mauro

Yes, I want to update a contact list I have in my client's account shortly every time someone answers a typeform.

1717898232395.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
The 'Update a List' action event will only update the name of the list; it will not help you add contacts to your list. Since you are passing the same name that the list already has, you are encountering this error.

If you want to create or update contacts in your list, try using the 'Create or Update Contact' action event.

1717951717668.png

Please watch the second half of the video shared below to understand how you can setup 'Create or Update Contact' action step.