• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

consumed tasks

myStayinn

Hi , i tried to set up my workflow but because error the full amount of tasks i have for free were consumed because of the errors showing up i think i fixed it now but i would like someone to maybe reinstate the 100 free tasks and make sure the workflow is working before consuming anything. I can't find a online chat to help me either

Arshita

Staff member
Hello @myStayinn

We have successfully reset the task limit for you. Please check on your end.

Also, it seems that you have encountered an issue with the date format in your workflow. Upon reviewing your workflow, I noticed that the date format was entered incorrectly. Therefore, I suggest that you make the necessary corrections to the date format and try to execute your workflow again from your end.

2023-04-18_17h40_13.png

Please refer to the following video for a better understanding of the Date/Time formatter:

PaulEbi

Hi,

We have 10000 free tasks but out of this, we consumed 8000+ tasks for a single contact update back to back while updating Brevo to HubSpot contact update and all Hubspot properties were not able to map in Pabbly, and right not this one task alone consumed all our free task.

Regards,
Paul