• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Convertkit - Teachable issue

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Wallimann

In the student field of the "Teachable: Unenroll Student From Course" action event, you need to pass the students' Id from the "Teachable: Search User" action steps response received. Please check out the following screenshot for a better understanding -

2022-02-01_11h34_23.png

Wallimann

I keep getting error unfortunately.
Can I hire someone get someone to get inside my dashboard ad fix it for me?
Any suggestions?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Wallimann

We looked into your workflow and it is working fine. And you do not need to turn on the map button on the Course field and if you do you need to map/type the course Id instead of the Course-name.

2022-02-03_11h28_11.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Wallimann

Please try again and make sure that the student whom you are unrolling from a course must already enroll in the course.

Wallimann

Hello @Supreme
I did multiple times with different test emails. Pabbly says that by ear workflow succeeded bug the course is not removed from the user account in Teachable.
I even paid an expert to try to solve this but he couldn’t fix it. I’m pretty desperate!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Wallimann

Please allow us some time, we might need to run some tests and have to investigate it. We will get back to you with an update soon.

Wallimann

Thank you very much @Supreme
Let me know if you need access to my Teachable or ConvertKit to test this on my system more easily.
I hope you can fix it! :)

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Wallimann

While testing the action event we found that unrolling a student/user, you wouldn't be available to know from the course detail when they get unrolled.

You need to check them from the individual student's section. For better understanding, you can check out the following video for a better understanding -

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Wallimann

We tried the same at our end and it seems like the students are being unrolled via action step/workflow. But Teachable is not showing the unrolled students from the "Course" section and if you can check the same in the "User" section on your Teachable dashboard you can see it is unrolled.

So regarding your issue of why it is not displaying the same on the "Courses" section, you need to raise the query to the Teachable support team.

And you can also refer to the same video to them as a reference for your concern.

Wallimann

@Supreme The issue is that students are not unenrolled at all. I am checking this in the student user dashboard. We’re you able to check the video I sent in the last message?
I talked to Teachable and they said that I should talk to you!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Wallimann

We have tested the action event on the Postman(3rd party application for testing) as well and it is still not showing unroll students on the dashboard.

Though we have contacted their support team for the same. If we get any response from them we will update you.