• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Counting the Task

Hi Team,

I have seen everywhere that pabbly don't count the internet task so why my task gets count when I use

1. API by Pabbly
2. Data Forwarder by Pabbly

They both are the internal task of pabbly and your system is charging me for this.

Please explain of if it's working wrong can you fix this for me?

Thanks
VIkram

Fagun Shah

I think there 3 type of Internal(two of them are not always internal) actions counted as 1 task used.

1. Delay - Delay module cost you1 task because pabbly server needs to hold your tasks on their server. And pabbly team is very open about it in FB group also, that it will cost 1 task.

2. Data Forwarder - It can send data to internal or external webhook URL. So it not not necessary that it is always internal. Task will be counted on both occasions.

3. API - API are mostly used to post data to external apps or get data from external apps. So they are also counted as task.

Still pabbly will use less tasks compared to any other Automation apps,because most of the internal tasks are free.

P.S. - You can always see which action is FREE Task.
1624979304360.png