• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Create a Trello Card 10 days before an event starts in Google Calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

javiernei

Hi there people. This is Javier from Argentina.

I am looking for creating a Trello Card 10 days before an event starts in Google Calendar. That is because I work on marketing, and there are certain "key days" where I create some marketing actions. In ex: father's day.

Thanks in advance!

Luv

Staff member
Hey @javiernei

You can surely do that with the help of Pabbly Connect. For that, you will have to set up your Google Calendar with trigger "New Event". You can refer to this video for more instructions up to 5:04 minutes -

After you capture the response in Pabbly Connect, you will have to set up another step called "Date/Time Formatter". This will be used to modify the date 10 days before the event. Kindly refer to the image below,

1717487903613.png

Further, you will have to add "Delay" so that this workflow resumes just 10 days before the event. Please see the image below to set up delay,

1717488086367.png

For the last step, you can add "Trello" with action event "Create a Card". For more instructions, you can refer to this video from 4:47 -

Kindly set up the workflow accordingly and let us know if you get stuck at any step.

Status
Not open for further replies.