• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Create Engagement Hubspot - only bringing up few tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

bajglass

I have followed the previous post, received all the similar errors and went with fixing them. But ultimately, It is just not finding the "Associated Id's" for the tickets, deals etc. So no chance of success.
10 hours in and nothing.
I've mapped, I've direct input, and I've pulled out half my hair. LOL
But it will not find my ID for the Associated ticket.
It seems many have this issue.
Any new help here

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @bajglass

Could you please briefly elaborate on your complete workflow and the name of the workflow in which you have tried the respective action step of Hubspot?

bajglass

Workflow Create Note.
I have new trigger - new entry cognito form
search ticket - hubspot
create engagement hubspot - note / task/ meeting, etc. anything create engagement
id ticket, id contact, id portal, etc. I have tried all different variants. I have it working on other platforms
The one thing I could narrow it down to is that it did not read or was able to pull up or identify tickets, Without mapping, it only references a few. Each time pulling random few ticket names.
Si ti search ticket and make sure it is identified correctly, i do that step first.
But nothing and I have tried every variable.
But it will not refrence the ticket or pull ticket information in full, like it does for other steps.
From previous post and others online this seems to be a Pabbly Issue.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @bajglass

As we can see from your workflow, you have removed the further action step of your automation, so kindly create your further action step in which manner you are driving the action and then can guide you on how you remove such an issue.

bajglass

It may appear, as I created a new simple one to tr to isolate the issue. The ability to create a date and time stamp that equals midnight (per hubspot)

and

bajglass

Just very frustating
Invalid input JSON on line 1, column 1: Cannot deserialize value of type `com.hubspot.engagements.base.detail.views.EngagementDetailViewWithJson` from Array value (token `JsonToken.START_ARRAY`)

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @bajglass

In the Associate Ticket IDs field, you need to pass the Id in the square brackets, kindly check the following screenshot.

Further, you could see an error in the action step which occurs when the ticket was already been associated previously.

1659941413796.png

bajglass

I can't believe it just worked. And mostly I can't believe this Forum worked. Thank you sooo much!!!! I know you all are not in an easy spot to assist and with all the users I cannot even imagine what you all must go through. Thank you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.