• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Create invoice with multiple products

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjUwNTY1MDYzMzA0MzY1MjY5NTUzMDUxMzci_pc
Hi,

I'm trying to automate the electronic invoicing for my customers' orders on WooCommerce using Alegra. My goal is to automatically generate the electronic invoice through Alegra when a customer purchases one or more products. However, I am encountering two issues:

1. When generating the invoice, I receive an error and I'm not sure how to resolve it.
  2. I don't understand how to set multiple products with their respective prices, taxes, and shipping costs when creating an invoice in Alegra for Colombia.
Although I have read the Alegra API documentation, I am not sure how to correctly place the parameters in Pabbly for the invoice to be successfully generated.

Could you please provide guidance on how to configure this correctly in Pabbly? Any examples or detailed explanations would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Attachments

• 54845641.PNG
    54845641.PNG
    13.6 KB · Views: 23

Himesh

Hello @Oscar Muñoz
905 Error means you've not mapped your values correctly or you are passing wrong value or in wrong format.

If you are still not able to solve this on your own feel free to DM me and we can do a free zoom call. FYI I'm not from Pabbly Connect team, just a freelancer who helps other Pabbly users.

Hola @Oscar Muñoz
El error 905 significa que no ha asignado sus valores correctamente o que está pasando un valor incorrecto o en un formato incorrecto.

Si aún no puedes resolver esto por tu cuenta, no dudes en enviarme un mensaje privado y podemos hacer una llamada gratuita por Zoom. Para tu información, no soy parte del equipo de Pabbly Connect, solo soy un profesional independiente que ayuda a otros usuarios de Pabbly.

No matter how much I check, I don't see where the error is, could we make the call?

Please establish a new connection with your Alegra account and see if that fixes your issue.
View attachment 44461

I get the same error.

It must be taken into account that my Alegra account is Colombian, for this reason my currency is COP and it is by default, but it does not detect that I have any currency created, and when creating it, the COP currency does not appear since it is by default.

I don't know if that's the root of the problem.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
It seems that you haven't made a new connection with your Alegra account.
1720284050142.png

Kindly make a new connection with your Alegra account and see if that fixes the 'La forma de pago es obligatoria si se desea emitir el comprobante' issue you are encountering in 'Create Invoice' action step.
1720284104245.png