• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Create then enrol new user in coassemble group

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbarnaNBH

Hi All,

We have a hubspot form that is being completed.
A workflow then creates a user in hubspot.
The next steps that we need pabbly to do is create a user in coassemble and enrol them into a group.
In Pabbly I have tried the hubspot - trigger = New form submission
Also I have tried to create a new user & find a user..
Each of these return the error:
HTTP Status Code 500
The application processed the request but returned a blank response. Refer to the HTTP status code above for details.

Would love some guidance on how to sort this out.
API is updated in pabbly and correct pabbly webhook is used in workflow in hubspot.

Cheers

P

PabblyMember4

Hi @AbarnaNBH

Kindly share the name of the workflow and the task history Id in which you are getting the HTTP status code.

So, that we can look into it and can assist you accordingly.

Further, the "HTTP Status Code, 500" appears when there is a downtime or server issue at that particular moment with that third-party application. Kindly get in touch with the Hubspot team once as they will be able to provide the exact reason for server downtime.

AbarnaNBH

Hi @AbarnaNBH

Kindly share the name of the workflow and the task history Id in which you are getting the HTTP status code.

So, that we can look into it and can assist you accordingly.

Further, the "HTTP Status Code, 500" appears when there is a downtime or server issue at that particular moment with that third-party application. Kindly get in touch with the Hubspot team once as they will be able to provide the exact reason for server downtime.
Hey Kunal,

I have tried with a few different workfows but below is most recent:
HubSpot Self Training - HubSpot <-> CoAssemble Integration
Task ID - IjU3NjYwNTZmMDYzZjA0M2M1MjZkNTUzMjUxMzA1MTYzNTQzNiI_3D_pc executed at Aug 25, 2022 16:46:08

I have created another workflow that looks for an updated contact then adds them to coassemble - same issue.
HubSpot to Coassemble
There is no task ID as I am still putting it through testing and have not been able to execute

Cheers Amanda

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @AbarnaNBH

We have tried to log in using your email id [email protected] but we did not find any of these workflows and task IDs. Could you please share the email id associated with your Pabbly connect account to check the details?

Status
Not open for further replies.