• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Create Twitter Thread?

Tako

Can Pabbly Connect create a Twitter thread? I setup a Google sheets with the Tweet I want to send but it's over 280 characters long. So I want to create a Thread, can Pabbly Connect create it? I can't find the solution anywhere and was wondering how we can send a Tweet that is over 280 characters long.

Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Tako

No, using their action step it is not possible to produce Tweets with more than 280 characters. Since their API decides whether to send a Tweet that is longer than 280 characters.

Tako

Hey @Tako

No, using their action step it is not possible to produce Tweets with more than 280 characters. Since their API decides whether to send a Tweet that is longer than 280 characters.
yes I understand the limit, so Twitter has a button called "Thread" to break out the longer Tweet into several Tweets. I was asking if Pabbly supported making the Thread in Twitter.

I don't think its hard to do but it's something Pabbly doesn't currently support.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Tako

Can you please share a reference on the same where you have noticed? So that we can look into it and add if possible.

MKG

A tweet is a small post consisting of 280 characters, A thread is a tweet where the author replies to their own tweet multiple times to create a thread, you can open twitter and click the + button to add multiple tweets to create a thread. This function is quite important and we hope you guys can implement a thread function ASAP if possible, I've read some other posts on this forum where people are leaving due to the lack of this function.

MKG

A tweet is a small post consisting of 280 characters, A thread is a tweet where the author replies to their own tweet multiple times to create a thread, you can open twitter and click the + button to add multiple tweets to create a thread. This function is quite important and we hope you guys can implement a thread function ASAP if possible, I've read some other posts on this forum where people are leaving due to the lack of this function.
Also then there is a new function called long tweets for twitter blue users, which allows up to 4000 characters, so 280 characters shouldnt be the limit for tweets anymore.