• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Does anyone know how to create a workflow where if a specific user posts on Twitter, a reply tweet will be automatically posted to the post?

Ben T

I already tried with the rss feed module and the reply tweet module with no success.
I think maybe the Twitter api is not connected properly.
I am really sure what to put the website url. The screenshot above is from the Twitter developer portal.
I currently do not have the premium plan as I am testing to see if it's possible to complete this workflow.
I did send a test request but since the check limit for the rss feed is 8 hours I am not sure if the test request is being applied several times.

Edit : I just tested the API connection between Pabbly and Twitter and It works. Now I just need to find to setup the auto reply workflow.
It would be great if I could test this without the 8 hours restriction that there is to retrieve RSS feed info.

1708898355377.png

This is my workflow for the moment.
1708898581138.png
1708898597607.png

1708909315849.png

Attachments

• 1708898534491.png
    1708898534491.png
    170.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Ben T,

Please allow me some time to discuss the possibility of this use case with my team. We will get back to you with an update soon.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I had a discussion with the technical team and they have informed me that the use case you are describing is currently not possible.