• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Creating a Google Drive folder if none exists but continuing the workflow after applying the filter step

djelal

Hi - I have a workflow which includes the below steps:
Workflow name: GHL Quotation

1- Lead connector trigger: contact updated
2- Lead connector search opportunity
3- Date/time formatted to get current date
4- Google drive - search folder
5- Filter - check if folder name exists
6- Create sub-folder in shared drive
7- Google Doc - create document from template in shared drive

8- Lead connector: Update contact

My issue arises in step-5 where we're checking if a folder exists. If it doesn't, it creates the folder just fine, if it does, the workflow stops, however, I need it to continue and complete steps 7 and 8. How do I action step-6 (create a folder only if one doesn't exist) and continue the workflow?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @djelal

Regarding your concern, we recommend you use the Router action step if the folder exists or is now in your Google Drive to process the if condition.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @djelal

Yes, you are correct that Router can be used as a last step only but you can add more action steps inside the router. When you click on the Router step, please click on set filter and action step option and add the action step there to complete your workflow.

1677477567681.png