• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Create a google drive folder named based on the person's initials if it does not exist and if it exists route it

I have the following problem, through typeform a person enters their personal data (names and surnames), and with the initials + a date we check if the created folder exists in Google Drive, if it exists we move a document in Google Docs to that folder. If it does not exist we take the initials and the date that was provided and create the folder and then move the document to it.
However I have some problems:

1699613758765.png

1. The first of them is that sometimes it has 3 variables as in the example and sometimes 4 or 5... and in the next step what I do is group that plus the date with the number format command and it gives me an error.

1699613826697.png

2. The second thing is that I don't know how to verify that the folder already exists. What I usually do is like the search folder command below, but I don't know which variable to compare to make the 2-step router in the end to create the folder and subfolders.

1699613896444.png

3. What I usually do is within the final router step, filter the incomplete search and if it is empty, create the new folder... but I don't know if it is correct

Could you please help me?
1699614048663.png

Himesh

Hello @juliantamayo ,

Try turn off the simple response in your text formatter step it'll give you all the initials without error.

In google drive folder search step use below condition. Feel free to contact me if you need any further help.

1699615796914.png

Hello @Himesh
Thank you very much for your response, it has helped me a lot. Now what I have left, I make a router by pabbly and apply the filter by pabbly with a few steps if the folder is there, and if it doesn't exist I create it on the other side of the router... I understand that with the solution you gave me When the label files does not exist, it does not appear and gives an error, right?
In the event that the folder appears, I absolutely need the list of the folder's contents in the next step and by simplifying it to a single answer I cannot take the folder label.