• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Creating multiple line items on Zoho Books

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
For this use case you can add a Router to your workflow in this manner. Please check out this workflow for reference.
1706114190655.png

Foreal

Thank you so much. I have followed this instruction.
Now at the latest issue, I am not sure of the filter to use to accurately get what i want.

Kindly check and suggest.

For this use case you can add a Router to your workflow in this manner. Please check out this workflow for reference.
View attachment 37094

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please check out the reference workflow I shared above; I have already set the filter conditions for your use case.

Foreal

Please check out the reference workflow I shared above; I have already set the filter conditions for your use case.
Sure, i set up the conditions properly, as seen in the image.

1706150354730.png

Picture 2: However, the exact "filter" is what i'm having issue with:
1706150838792.png

Arshita

Staff member
Sure, if the contact already exists, you can use the Zoho Books: Get Contact by Email action step and set up a condition using a router.

If the contact exists, update the contact; otherwise, create an estimate. Please review all the available action events within Zoho Books for more options.

Foreal

It's me again. There is definitely something not working in this zone...
so i used the filter properly, but it shows me
1706280773961.png

i was thinking logically, the status should be "success" and message should be "Condition is false".

This is what it shows when the filter is correct:

1706280826008.png

I have asked assistance from chatgpt and bard, and here's a reply from Bard:
Here are some possible explanations for the "Status: Error" message:
  • Pabbly Connect might be misinterpreting the "Message" field value. Ensure the field name and condition operators are entered correctly (e.g., "Message" instead of "message" and "contains" instead of "equals").

anyway, the implication of just going on as it is is, the zap just does not work. I do not get any thing in Task History as if anything even happened.

I hope i was able to explain this issue properly.