• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Credit card details page contains video on how to share the link with my customers.

danielsan

I am trying to send a link for my client to add their details.
To make it branded, i had to cut and paste the very long link onto my portal page, there is no simple "share this link with your client" button, which would be very helpful #featurerequest ;)

But more important, when i copy this new link (under my brand as i have copy-pasted onto my portal URL), the page still contains the how-to video that is my tutorial on how to copy and paste the links and share with my clients.
This looks incredibly unprofessional. please remove this from the public links!

It would also be nice if there was a little logo or something, i would like to customize this page a little bit so it looks more credible.
It is peoples' credit cards we are dealing with after all and i think they would feel better if they recognize the branding at least.