• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Credit Card Fields On the Checkout Page

The test payment processor has the credit card fields directly on the checkout page. How do we make this available for other payment processors, such as Stripe? Instead of it opening up popup window.
Screen Shot 2022-02-23 at 12.19.57 PM.png

vortek

I thought there was something wrong but they said now in a popup only so would like to know the same thing as not sure why this was removed. Clients who used the system before are getting confused.

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello There!

We apologize for the inconvenience but we have updated our system to make payments more safer since Stripe manage their own security so this way to get card details pop up is more safer.

vortek

I literally use 30 services that use Stripe integration and none of them use a popup so not sure why that is safer other than clients being confused and not buying or being blocked by a popup blocker again so they do not pay. What by chance is safer about a popup, just seems like a design decision vs safety I think everyone just wants to know what the issue was with having this in the form. The site is secure as it was before so just not making sense to people.

P

PabblyMember2

Hello,
We would like to let you know that we have updated our system according to the Stripe API's latest version. The pop-up checkout window was introduced along with that updated version. Pop-up checkouts do not necessarily block the users from buying instead it prevents users from skipping the payment process.

Hence, this change in the payment process is introduced keeping security purposes in mind. And it is not a design decision that can be changed from our end but a part of the checkout process according to the latest update.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Hope the above information helps.

vortek

Actually seeing other sites going away from popout to in page design using "Stripe Elements for a secure and elegant solution as well as reducing the number of pages and clicks for the buyer." See here: https://stripe.com/payments/elements So not sure if that was the easy implementation vs the harder one but definitely not the standard or requirement from Stripe I don't think. All is well though it works fine just a departure I have to explain to clients and seemingly several on here and probably more not seeing this do not like the new popout version in general and is not a Stripe requirement from what I have seen. So just some insight for any future development, thanks for your time.

P

PabblyMember2

Thank you for your feedback, Ryan.
We will share the feedback with the team so that they can come up with something associated with this in future developments.

Thank you for your feedback, Ryan.
We will share the feedback with the team so that they can come up with something associated with this in future developments.
I agree with vortek. This design of a popup is not standard practice. A checkout page, which is what pabbly subscriptions offers, should not have popups or take people somewhere else. The purpose of a checkout page is for someone to check out.

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello There!

We appreciate your feedback.

We will share this feedback with the concerned team so that they can come up with features associated with this in future developments.

If you need further support please reach out to us.

Regards,
Vipin Mishra