• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Credit Card Fields

Tvx1

Hello,
Not sure what I might be doing wrong, but the credit card fields seem to be missing in my checkout page. Any pointers and suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 12.51.19 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 12.51.19 PM.png
    236.1 KB · Views: 34

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello @Tvx1 ,
Once you select the payment gateway, such as Stripe in the checkout page for making the payment, after that the card details fields will be displayed on the page.

Tvx1

Interesting, I tried click on the Stripe icon and nothing happened. Do the fields not show up automatically like in regular checkout pages?
I tried clicking on the complete order and I got an email saying the payment had failed, but the CC fields never showed up.

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello @Tvx1 ,

Upon reviewing your account associated with the email address - [email protected], we've identified the issue you're encountering with Stripe. The problem of the card details section not appearing is likely because the Stripe payment gateway has not been configured correctly in your account. We kindly request you to configure and connect the Stripe payment gateway correctly in your Pabbly Subscription Billing account to resolve this issue.

Please refer to the screenshot below for more details.

1709707147817.png

Additionally, please consult the following help document which provides guidance on how to connect the Stripe payment gateway with Pabbly Subscription Billing.
https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/stripe-integration-guide.17362/