• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Crove Time-Out Issue

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjAwNTY1MDYzNDA0Mzc1MjY4NTUzZDUxMzc1MTY3NTQzMSI_3D_pc
I have a workflow that generates two documents with using Crove and there is almost no task where at least one of them fails with the following response: "Response not received in 25 seconds." This of course creates a problem, as both documents are required, and it forces us to re-execute the task, which in some cases works, but in most cases even after re-executing the task manually a few times, one of the two files keeps failing.

I hate to bring it up, but this doesn't happen with Zapier, which leads me to believe that this issue is on Pabbly's end.

Is there anything that can be done about this? I'd be happy to spend more tasks if this Crove process requires too many resources, leading a longer execution time.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @felipearbelaez,

Please grant me access to your workflow by adding me as a team member. This will allow me to gain a better understanding of your issue.
Once you have added me as a Team Member, do let us know the name of your workflow.
Email: [email protected]
Also, remember to revoke access once your query has been resolved.

Attaching a video for your reference:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Could you please share the Task History ID and the step on which you encountered that error?

If the error occurred in either of the Crove: Generate Document PDF from Template action events, I would suggest adding a Delay before the execution of the second one. This should provide enough time for the preceding steps to be processed, allowing the second 'Generate Document PDF From Template' action to run uninterrupted.
1688149912240.png

Here is an example where the first Crove step failed, but the second one was successfully processed
Task ID:

IjU3NjAwNTY0MDYzNjA0MzQ1MjZkNTUzYzUxMzQ1MTZhNTQzMSI_3D_pc

And this is an example where the second step failed

IjU3NjAwNTY0MDYzNjA0MzQ1MjZkNTUzYzUxMzM1MTYwNTQzMiI_3D_pc

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Task ID: IjU3NjAwNTY0MDYzNjA0MzQ1MjZkNTUzYzUxMzQ1MTZhNTQzMSI_3D_pc

The 'HTTP Status Code 500' appears when there is a downtime or server issue with the particular third-party application. It is possible that during that brief period, Crove experienced downtime, resulting in the error you encountered.
1688675381690.png

Task ID: IjU3NjAwNTY0MDYzNjA0MzQ1MjZkNTUzYzUxMzM1MTYwNTQzMiI_3D_pc

This error may have occurred because Crove took more than 25 seconds to generate the PDF from the template. As a result, Pabbly Connect didn't receive a response from Crove within 25 seconds, and you encountered this error.

1688675545280.png

To prevent this error from occurring, I would suggest that you add a Delay to your workflow. This delay will give Crove enough time to process the request in the step above, after which the step following the delay will be processed.
1688675820416.png