• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Custom API and other elements stopped working after Xmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a relatively straightforward routine set up which worked on Dec 23rd 2022, which I deactivated then reactivated this last week - now it doesn't work so what's changed?

The scenario : Google sheets receives a new row and calls the webhook to trigger the workflow, which is passing the data to a custom API call - now the webhook doesn't see any changes, and the API produces error codes when I "force" data resubmission to test it. I also had to remap data in the API JSON as Pabbly would successfully run the routine, then declare the JSON incorrect in 3 places after having just successfully used it! ARGHHHHH

Thoughts? Something must have changed somewhere and I've checked the webhook URL.

Thanks for any and all input/solutions/thoughts

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @gideonluke

Could you please share the name of the workflow in which you have the issue? Also, please check whether the webhook URL is still intact in the Google Sheet or not.

Hi @Supreme - first thanks for responding. The workflow name is "Create a Video in Plainly" in my account, the Webhook is intact and I added a step late last night to send me an email when it triggered - nothing happens so I'm wondering about totally recreating the workflow with a new webhook.....

Supreme

Staff member
While setting up the Google Sheets, if you are getting the data from the Google Application or you are feeding the data manually then you can only use "Send On Event" and if the data is coming from a third-party application then you might need to select "Auto Send On Schedule" and "Send on Schedule" which will take exactly 1 hr to forward it.

Also, check whether the data was getting filled till your triggering column or not.

1674018777121.png

Supreme

Staff member
Also regarding the API by Pabbly action step, we have tried the same request on the Postman and it is responding in the same manner.

So, kindly check whether the API request is correct from their API documentation or you can contact the application's support team.

1674019550153.png

@Supreme - Many thanks. I'll check the google setup with the advice you provided - a form is sending the data to the Google Sheets. Re the other API call, I think I've solved that with the vendor.

Status
Not open for further replies.