• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Customers getting Double, Triple billed through Stripe

I contacted Pabbly support previously over email - Ticket 53267.

I was assured that this issue had been fixed, but it has not.

My customers continue to report, and I can confirm after reviewing transactions, that there are occurances where customers are being double billed for their Stripe subscriptions that are managed by Pabbly.

The Stripe payments are completing successfully, but Pabbly is registering some of the transactions as “Created” rather than “Successful”, and the subscription payment is run through again several hours later.

This is a severe, urgent, issue, that needs to be taken seriously.

I need to be connected with a member of your technical team on the phone as soon as possible.

D

Deleted member 12173

Hello,

We have received your ticket #53627.

Please allow us some time to check on the same.

Is there any way you can connect me to a knowledge technical contact on the phone before I go to sleep for the night in California?

This is a very urgent situation costing me customers, money and reputation. It needs to be addressed immediately.

D

Deleted member 12173

Hey,

Please use the below link to join the meet.