• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Getting failed payments from some payment methods that shouldn't be there

Luis PW

I have 2 payment methods active: Stripe (which I've renamed "Tarjeta") and PayPal. However, when I look at my sales history, I see that there are some failed payments with Stripe (Not "Tarjeta") and in "Failed Reason" it says "payment method not found".

Here's what I can see in my PSB dashboard:
1645699719568.png

And here is what my Stripe dashboard shows:
1645699835171.png

• Any idea as to what is happening?
  • Are customers really getting a failed payment screen or they're just not completing checkout? ç
  • And why are the timings different inside PSB and Stripe? I understand hours of difference (for different time zones or whatever), but not random minutes. And if you look closely at PSB, the successful payment happens at 12:19 and the failed payments at 13:15. That's weird, as the customer wouldn't try to buy the same product again. What Stripe shows makes more sense and it says "incomplete", not "rejected" or "cancelled".
Any help from anyone else and PSB staff would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

P

PabblyMember2

Hey Luis,
We have escalated your request to the concerned team and will update you with the resolution ASAP.

Thanks for your patience in advance.

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello Luis,

We would like to inform you that your customer selected Stripe as Payment but in the Payment details popup, he has not entered his card details therefore it was showing Payment Method not found.
Since the payment details were incomplete so the checkout was not completed therefore the subscription which was already created on Pabbly Subscription Billing (PSB) was marked a Pending. Also, the transaction on PSB showing Failed and on Stripe the transaction was marked as incomplete.
Now the PSB system was trying to reattempt the payment and on other hand Stripe was also trying to reattempt the payment so you were getting both notification on PSB and hence all the records but we have fixed this from our end so if the card details will not be added, the Invoice will not try to charge this again and you will not get this Failed Notification.
Also, we have fixed the issue for showing Stripe in place of Tarjeta so it will always show Tarjeta from now onwards.

If you need further support please reach out to us.

Regards,
Vipin Mishra

Luis PW

Hi, Vipin,

Thanks for looking into this, explaining it in detail and fixing it. For some reason, I hadn't received a notification from the forum, so I hadn't read this until now.

I'll keep an eye on this in the coming weeks to see if I encounter any other issues.

Thanks again!