• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Data duplication in the workflow

Shankar Sha

Hello, I have a workflow connecting Razorpay payments, kirim, google sheets and Twilio SMS . The data transmissions are working fine but datas are duplicating and sending thrice or 5 times for every transaction inside the sheets, SMS and Gmail. What is the solution for this duplication issue?

Hermes

When such things happen, you need to analyse the webhooks. So list all fields that are available in a spreadsheet and analyse them. I assume that you need to search for a field "payment succeeded".

Shankar Sha

When such things happen, you need to analyse the webhooks. So list all fields that are available in a spreadsheet and analyse them. I assume that you need to search for a field "payment succeeded".
I have analyzed the web hook, and it is working fine but the problem of data duplication not only in sheets but also in Gmail notification and Twilio SMS. That's my point! It is continuously sending over 6-8 times notification of purchase across workflow, so I turned it off.

Hermes

I am only trying to help, I cant see your workflow.
But if you look at 6.27 in the youtube you can see the fields events and contains.
My quess would be that you need to add an iff or a router to set only succesfull payments through. Please check history of the workflow and see if all steps of your workflow has been done with the correct fields.

An example of any of my workflow is that I wanted to get timeentries of Plutio. Each time I clicked on the timer a webhook was fired and I got alot of double entries. So I needed to add a filter to only go further when in that webhook also the time stopped at was filled.
Just an example of analyse webhooks otherwise it fires to many entries. Good luck.

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
Do not enable all the options under RazorPay Webhook Setup. If you enable multiple events on RazorPay, you will get webhooks for all the events and your workflow will be executed multiple times. We just use the payment.captured webhook and disable the rest of the webhooks.

Also make sure you do not multiple webhooks setup in your account sending data to the common webhook URL.

1617077950834.png