• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

"Data out" different than the "webhook response"

kaleanders

I can't see all the parameters in the "webhook response" of my workflow. For example, the parameter "recurrency" appears on the data out of my workflow but I can't catch it from the "webhook response"... What should I do? I can set up the next step of my automation if I can't catch that parameter, BUT I'm receiving it because I can see it on the "data out" of my workflow history.

Attachments

• PABBLY 1.png
    PABBLY 1.png
    200.1 KB · Views: 48
  • PABBLY 2.png
    PABBLY 2.png
    246.4 KB · Views: 41

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @kaleanders

I can't see all the parameters in the "webhook response" of my workflow. For example, the parameter "recurrency" appears on the data out of my workflow but I can't catch it from the "webhook response"... What should I do? I can set up the next step of my automation if I can't catch that parameter, BUT I'm receiving it because I can see it on the "data out" of my workflow history.

You should recapture the webhook response again with new data and then map it accordingly.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @kaleanders

The Hotmart trigger event is a webhook based webhook which only captures the data which is coming from the application itself.

So, we would recommend you to capture the same order which has the Recurrency field.

Further, you can see the respective field in the webhook response now.

2022-08-29_12h21_40.png

kaleanders

Hey @kaleanders

The Hotmart trigger event is a webhook based webhook which only captures the data which is coming from the application itself.

So, we would recommend you to capture the same order which has the Recurrency field.

Further, you can see the respective field in the webhook response now.

View attachment 14873

Still not working. I've recaptured over and over the same webhook that sends the "recurrency" paramether and I still can't see it in the workflow. I mean, I can see it in the workflow history, but not in the webhook response when I'm building the workflow.