• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Date Formatter

akgshanmuga

Hi Pabbly Team,

I encounter an issue in my workflow in Date Formatter Section.(Workflow name: Transport Operator Permit Reminder)

When using "Filter" to calculate the number of days between given two dates, Filter function gives result only if the date is in MM/DD/YYYY format and if it is in DD/MM/YYYY format, it doesn't do the calculation.

Can you please throw some light on this?

Thanks

akgshanmuga

Hi Pabbly Team,

Any update regarding my query about Date Formatter issue?

When using "Filter" to calculate the number of days between given two dates, Filter function gives result only if the date is in MM/DD/YYYY format and if it is in DD/MM/YYYY format, it doesn't fetch the result.

Can you help me to resolve the issue?

My workflow name: Transport Operator Permit Reminder

Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @akgshanmuga

It's an excel format issue and the" DD/MM/YYYY" doesn't work with the excel formula, Try to use the date in "MM/DD/YYYY" or in "YYYY/MM/DD" format which is ISO date format. We are simply using the formula provided by the spreadsheet plugins and it seems that this format of date is not compatible with it.

As a reference, you can check out the following blog here - https://www.lifewire.com/entering-dates-with-the-date-function-3123948

Thanks!!