• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Delay Intervals Sending from Google Sheet

david

How can I create intervals to be sent to external providers from Google sheets Pabbly Schedule Send

• Row 1 to 10 (1st batch post API)
  • Row 11 to 20 (2nd batch post API)

Fagun Shah

This workflow is for Picking up 100 rows every 1 minute, you can change the Every field of Schdule to 10 minutes, and Change Value field of Counter to 10 and it should work. Let me know if you need more help.

So basically you will be getting 10 rows every 10 minutes from Google SHeet, then use Iterator and add whatever you want to use after iterator step.
For Loop.png

david

This is my current set up External App > Google Sheets > Send on Schedule to Pabbly Web Hooks.

How should I set it up?

Fagun Shah

Do you have any workflow created currently in Pabbly Connect? If YES, then please share a screenshot of it or share a screen recording of what you want to achieve exactly.

If you setup Pabbly Addon in Gsheet it will send all new rows to pabbly connect 1 hour(which you can't change).