• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

delay - spacing the action

ffmedia

Is there any way to use the delay action to "space out" delays? Here's an example to illustrate:
1. User adds content to a form in Airtable which will eventually be passed to, say, Twitter.
2. A delay sends the content to Twitter after 10 minutes

My question is if there's a way to allow users to submit the form 5 times in a row, but the delay spaces the sending to Twitter in blocks of 10 minutes. Instead of all the tweets being sent 10 minutes after they are submitted, they are sent in 10 minute intervals (total of 50 minutes from first to last)

I hope that makes sense.

Anyone any ideas?

ffmedia

Actually, I think the best option would be to send the tweets to a scheduling app like ContentStudio, Buffer, etc. But Pabbly doesn't seem to support this

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ffmedia

If you are getting the multiple data in exact time and if you are delaying the same data for 10 min then the multiple data will also be executed at the same time after the delay action step.

So it is not possible to assign time for a particular Tweet.