• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Dimesale Questions

MissNookie

So, if I put a dimesale in place for a super early bird special on an event, and I offer 100% of coupons to certain people, would those purchases count towards the dimesale?

Also, can customer see the dimesale counter? For example, will they know what the amount is, and how often it raises?

A

Avneesh

Hello,

Yes, if you create a plan with dimesale pricing model and choose to offer 100% coupon to your customers, it would be applied to the total amount.

MissNookie

That's not what I'm asking.

I'm not asking about the price. I'm asking about the sale.

Does a sale with a coupon could as a sale that makes the dimesale go up, even if the total cost ends up being $0?

A

Avneesh

Yes. The amount would increase.

For example:-

If the plan's base price is $10 and you want the price to be increased by $2 after every one sale. Along with this if you offer 100% discount coupon to for the first five customers, the price would rise after each sale even if the checkout is made 0 amount.

Price after 1st sale with 100% coupon applied, amount = $0 -> $12
Price after 2nd sale with 100% coupon applied, amount = $0 -> $14
and so on...

I hope the information helps. Lemme know if there's anything more.