• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Doc template stopped working in Pabbly connect flow!

mhassan

Hello,

I have long-form with a lot of questions. Part of my flow is to transfer data to a google doc (using a template). This was working perfectly until a few days back.

When running thru "pabbly connect," sometimes the UI does not bring up all the mapped fields in the template. Other times it shows the mapped fields (to make the association with form inputs), but it does not give me the option to SAVE. Also, I do not get the option to name generated doc files anymore even if/when the field shows up.

Since I can no longer save this section of the flow; if you inspect my work you will not see it as of this point.

The other question/concern I have, we are about to deploy this form into production (employee use only but customer-facing product). Do you have a support number I can call for immediate/faster assistance? We are willing to pay for premium support if this option exists. Thank you

template id: 1CDIy5hiyeCyAtGw2PYHcfMbuMhku9bRg6swZjYNEqqM (name:pABBLY_GDOC_POV3.1.0_TEMPLATE)

Link to my form: https://forms.pabbly.com/form/share/qq8w-466964

Hers is a screenshot showing the tail end of the "Create from template" flow. As you can see, there is no "save" option.

Screen Shot 2021-09-22 at 10.04.17 AM.png

Last edited:
P

Pabblymember11

Hey @mhassan

We looked into your workflow and found that due to some missing fields from your form submission the Google Sheets mapped values are getting empty. For better understanding kindly check your workflow's history section and the following screenshot.

2021-09-23_13h20_02.png

Thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator: