• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Draw data from multiple Woocommerce to one Google Sheet

Eugen

Is it possible to consolidate data from 2 or more woocommerce shops into one single google sheet?
If so, how?
I have already connected my woocommerce to a google sheet and, for the second site, I already put a Pabbly hook in woocommerce and I use it for something.

Can we make this work?

Thank you

Fagun Shah

Can you explain your usecase in more detail.

Are both website's orders are connected? Do you want to add new orders from different website to single sheet?

Fagun Shah

yes, you can do that easily. Just like you setup first woocomemrce to sheet integration setup 2nd one.

Eugen

Well, I dont think it is that simple… where/how do I add the trigger from the second site?
Do you actually mean, to create a SECONd flow and use the Same google sheet?

Fagun Shah

Well, I dont think it is that simple… where/how do I add the trigger from the second site?
Do you actually mean, to create a SECONd flow and use the Same google sheet?
Yes I meant, create 2nd workflow and use same gsheet, or if data is exactly same and mapping is exactly same then use same wevhook as trigger on both websites's woocommerce store