• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Want to add woocommerce products details into Google Sheet

ankitbat

Hello Team,

I have a workflow where I am capturing the Woocommerce data into Google Sheet, but if I am trying to add single product my workflow is working properly. But when I am adding multiple product into my woocommerce store it is capturing only First row. How to capture all the products. Please suggest same scenario in one workflow.

Priority is high.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @ankitbat,

Please watch the videos shared below that show the ways in which you can store data of multi-product order details of WooCommerce in your Google Sheets spreadsheet.

Make sure that you Disable the Simple Response while capturing the product details from WooCommerce.
1700673588045.png

ankitbat

I just want to know that how to implement single and multiple product flow in single workflow or should I maintain 2 different workflows for single and multiple? Please make it clear so that I will start creating the flow into my account.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
You don't have to maintain two different workflows. This workflow will work for both single-product and multi-product orders.