• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Dropbox File Request

ArtMedia

I created an automation that adds a new folder to my Dropbox and names it with the Order number and customer name. I need a way to automatically send an Dropbox file request to each customer folder as they are created.

Dropbox Support Stated:
"Dropbox Shared Links do not allow recipients to upload files for you to see. To see the uploaded files you can either share the folder with them directly, or send them a file request."

P

PabblyMember3

As far as your query is concerned, you can make us of Create Shared Link action step of the created Folder in Dropbox and email the link to those user.

1649066370298.png

Hope you find the above solution helpful.