• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Dropbox: New File [ Trigger Not Working ]

Praveen

After setting up my ShortPixel workflow, I noticed the Dropbox: New File Trigger is not working. I created another workflow (below screenshot) to test this.

When I manually click on Save & Send Test Request, I am getting the proper response.

However, when a New File is added to the specified Dropbox folder, the trigger is not activated. In the workflow below, it should add a new row to Google Sheet but nothing is added.

1645549794758.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Praveen

Since we have tried the same at our end and the DropBox trigger event is working fine. So, could you please record a short video on your concern, so that we can look into it and can assist you accordingly?

Note that Dropbox integration is based on polling so it will take 10 mins for the trigger event to be shown in the workflow history.

Praveen

@Supreme I waited for more than 30 min and still don't see anything.

Here is how I set up my workflow:

I deleted the workflow used in the recording to debug the problem directly in the main workflow titled Dropbox >> ShortPixel Optimized in my account.

I created Google Sheets: Add New Row action immediately after the Dropbox: New File trigger to match the set up in the screen recording.

1645934740571.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Praveen

The DropBox's trigger event is a polling-based trigger event that fetches the data in about 10 mins. So, kindly check for the response in your Google Sheets after 10 mins for the same data.

Though as we can see in the history logs it is working.

2022-02-28_18h35_39.png