• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Duplicate workflow not triggering

I have two workflows that should trigger events from a new charge from Stripe

Workflow 1 gets filtered if below $X.

Workflow 2 gets filtered if above $X.

Only workflow 2 is working although both are active. Is there a way to diagnose where this is going wrong? All I did to create workflow 2 was duplicate it and change the filter.

Fagun Shah

You need to setup both workflow webhook URL's in stripe. Only then stripe will send data to both the workflows.

Else you can setup Data Forwarder or API step to capture data in workflow 1 and forward it to workflow 2 before the filter step. But that will be little technical.

sunny_fst

You need to setup both workflow webhook URL's in stripe. Only then stripe will send data to both the workflows.

Else you can setup Data Forwarder or API step to capture data in workflow 1 and forward it to workflow 2 before the filter step. But that will be little technical.
Hello there, I am having some issue while authenticate the user. I need to authenticate user while clicking on connect in workflow. Can you please help me out?
Q1. Can authenticate be done by the App's API like zapier is doing ?
Q2. Is there any way to prevent user to access work flow step 2 if user is not authenticated successfully?

sunny_fst

Hello there, I am having some issue while authenticate the user. I need to authenticate user while clicking on connect in workflow. Can you please help me out?
Q1. Can authenticate be done by the our personal App's API like zapier is doing ?
Q2. Is there any way to prevent user to access work flow step 2 if user is not authenticated successfully?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @sunny_fst

Kindly accept my apology for the late reply.
Q1. Can authenticate be done by the our personal App's API like zapier is doing ?
Could you please tell me which application you are referring to here?

Are you telling that the action step should not be processed after the unauthorized applications action step?