• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Edit milestones within a project

Hermes

I want to edit a milestone within a project, like this
screenshot-support.heraklant.nl-2021.11.12-08_32_01.png

To do this I have this action:
Custom API request POST
Full url: https://hera.flowlu.com/api/v1/module/st/stage_checkitems/update/27
JSON: {"report" : "BTW bedraagt 674 Fiscus 2021-07-13" , "description" : "BTW bedraagt 674 Fiscus 2021-07-13", "active":1 }
screenshot-connect.pabbly.com-2021.11.12-08_49_09.png

Somehow it doesnt work. Can you help me with what fields needs to be changed to complete a milestone and edit the report?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Hermes

We looked over your API and tried the same at our end too. But it is not working accordingly and neither it is updating. So, we would recommend you to contact Flowlu's support for better understanding.

2021-11-11.png