• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

elementor to google contact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, I have a question for you, a request for help on two aspects.
The workflow I created aims to collect data from an Elementor form and then create a contact in Google Contacts.
I wonder if it's possible:
1) Once the contact has been created in Google Contacts, it can be marked with a label (the contacts that come from the Elementor form will all have the same label).
2) the "date of birth" field coming from the form is in this format: dd/mm/yyyy. How can I format it so that this field can also be inserted into Google Contacts?
Thanks if you want to help me

Attachments

• crfop.png
    crfop.png
    107 KB · Views: 22

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Perugio1972

1) Once the contact has been created in Google Contacts, it can be marked with a label (the contacts that come from the Elementor form will all have the same label).
To address your concern, you can utilize the filter step. This way, whenever you receive a response from the Elementor form, you can label it accordingly.

2) the "date of birth" field coming from the form is in this format: dd/mm/yyyy. How can I format it so that this field can also be inserted into Google Contacts?
To format the date, I request you to please use the Date/Time Formatter module in Pabbly Connect

I apologize, I'll try to explain myself better. The first problem to solve is to ensure that the birthday date coming from the Elementor form in this dd/mm/yyyy format is divided by day, month and year as requested in the image to be inserted into Google Contacts.

The second problem is to understand if a contact that is created in Google Form can automatically be given a label. For example "Request credential". image 2 Thank you

Attachments

• birthday.JPG
    birthday.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 24
  • richiesta credenziale.JPG
    richiesta credenziale.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 20

Arshita

Staff member
I have checked your workflow and noticed that the date of birth is received from the Elementor form in a specific format.

To pass this date of birth into the "Google Contacts: Create Contact" action step, you need to split the text. I have included a step of "Text Formatter: Split Text" in your workflow. Kindly review your workflow, and ensure that the details are correctly mapped in the "Google Contacts: Create Contact" action step.

1705042710641.png
1705042716720.png

The second problem is to understand if a contact that is created in Google Form can automatically be given a label. For example "Request credential". image 2 Thank you
If you wish to label the contact in the Google Contacts, we have included an action step for that purpose. I request you to review the Google Contacts action step related to labeling and add the step according to your requirements.

1705042845652.png

Status
Not open for further replies.