• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Email formatting keeps slipping

Durkis

Hi, this automation is having trouble formatting the third email, step 18. I have recreated the email completely three times, and even sent it sucessfuly, but it keeps reverting to this and outputting unformatted text. Any suggestions? the other emails are well behaved.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Durkis

As we can see from your workflow, it's history logs and we couldn't find any error or any wrong input. Kindly tell us if you have made any changes to it or have you already corrected it by yourself.

Durkis

I did correct it twice, but it kept getting corrupted again, even when I deleted the step and started again. Here's how the email looked. I wont have a chance to look at it again until tomorrow afternoon. Thanks for your assistance..

Attachments

• Screenshot (107).png
    Screenshot (107).png
    350.4 KB · Views: 60

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Durkis

I did correct it twice, but it kept getting corrupted again, even when I deleted the step and started again. Here's how the email looked. I wont have a chance to look at it again until tomorrow afternoon. Thanks for your assistance..

Can you reconfigure your Gmail action step once by removing and adding the Gmail action step again? Also, clear your browser's cache memory once.

Durkis

OK. Cleared cache. deleted step. formatting was fine as you said so I copied text and re did the step. triggered sequence. first two emails sent fine, as they have been doing in the past.
Screenshot (108).png
History clams all is OK on that third email.
Screenshot (109).png
Here is the step, same field for email address as all the other emails. When I save and send test request directly form the step, it does arrive.
Screenshot (110).png
Thanks for your help as always
😊

Durkis

can we put this one on hold? I will add to it if I strike the same issue but I have had to rebuild the automation.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Durkis

You can pause the workflow if you want to and you can rebuild your workflow again if you see that the email content has been changed from the position which you have used to extract the details from it.