• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Email going to spam when sent using Zoho mail

Poorva

The email goes to spam when I send it using Zoho mail in the workflow.
What can be the reason for this? Please help.

Also, is there a possibility of adding the "Sender Name" field in addition to the "sender's email address"?

Poorva

The workflow is shared in the screenshots.
It is working fine. Just that it goes to spam and content gets accumulated in a single paragraph even when I have written it paragraph wise with appropriate spacing.

I tried testing it with 3 different email addresses and all went to spam.

Attachments

• Screenshot (13).png
    Screenshot (13).png
    92.8 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot (14).png
    Screenshot (14).png
    85.4 KB · Views: 46

Supreme

Staff member
I tried testing it with 3 different email addresses and all went to spam.
Please check the action step after using a few more email addresses. It's possible that you spammed the email at first, preventing the action step from reaching the Inbox.

Poorva

Please check the action step after using a few more email addresses. It's possible that you spammed the email at first, preventing the action step from reaching the Inbox.
I get all the other emails from the particular sender in promotion/primary mail when it is sent directly from Zoho mail or any other application. It is going to spam only when trying to send it through the pabbly workflow.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Poorva

We have tested the action step on our end and it is sending the mail to the recipient to the right address.

Also, as per the API documentation of Zoho Mail, there is no field to add the "Sender Name" in the action step.