• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Email notification "a recent task was not executed due to following error"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karin

I got an email notification, that there was a task undone:
Hello Karin Immler,
This email is to notify you that for the workflow "zago-hh-mitglied" , a recent task was not executed due to following error -​
Task History ID: IjU3NjcwNTY4MDYzNzA0MzU1MjZjNTUzNDUxMzM1MTY1NTQzMiI_3D_pc
Step Name: Zagomail > Add Tag To Subscriber
Connection Name: Zagomail
Task Error Detail:
{
"status": "error",
"message": "Required field Subscriber UID missing. Learn more: https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/how-to-fix-required-field-is-missing-errors-in-pabbly-connect.7488/"
}

". I doublechecked the workflow and compared it with another one. But I could not find the mistake.
Can you help me pelase, thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Karin

As we can see from your tasks history Id, it seems like the subscriber Id which you are passing from the "Zagomail: Create Subscriber" action step to the "Zagomail: Add Tag To Subscriber" action step is missing since the subscriber was already in your Zagomail account and it didn't bring the subscriber Id in real time which went missing the "Add Tag To Subscriber" action step.

2023-01-04_13h28_16.png

Though to solve this condition we have designed the router action step when a subscriber is present in your Zagomail account or not.

Kindly review it once and then try again. I hope this might help you out.

Karin

Unfortunately, I do not understand what I need to do. Do I now need to install a separate workflow that differentiates between "existing" and "new", like "male" and "female" in your example?
With what do I couple this webhook? Because it is already stored at Digistore.
And is this step then built into the existing workflow?
Maybe they also have written instructions, that could be easier. Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Do I now need to install a separate workflow that differentiates between "existing" and "new", like "male" and "female" in your example?
No, you do not need to create an additional workflow, we have already set the router action step for that in your workflow. Please check that once and then let us know if you get stuck at any step.

Status
Not open for further replies.