• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Email notification system

Pabbly Team

Staff member
[Customer Query] -

Is there a way to be sent notifications of the following - 1) a failed payment 2) a customer signs up to payments. Please advise as this is critical for my services.

S

Sonam

Pabbly Subscription Billing offers an inbuilt Email notification system that actually solves such kind of purposes very easily. In case of a failed payment and successful payment the Email is sent to the customer as well as the merchant.

1618055475282.png

Other than the above, there are multiple email notifications based on the events. Therefore, please check this doc for more information -
https://www.pabbly.com/subscriptions/docs/email-notification/

vortek

How do you edit links in these emails? I spent a lot of time setting up the custom domain and white labeling and now all the emails for account setup for new subscribers has the generic "Portal URL: https://payments.pabbly.com/portal/signin/directorysubscription" I went in to edit the emails and this section is blank and seemingly inserted later on the Portal invite at least. My custom URL domain for the portal URL works fine but how do I add my login URL instead of the default payments.pabbly? I'm assuming there are other links that show now on other email templates I cannot see or do not know have the general links in them. How is this edited?

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello Vortek,

We would like to inform you that the Domain which you have set has not been added in our custom Domain Settings yet, once you will add the Domain which you have set then it will reflect in all the Invoices, in Email Notifications, in all the Affiliates link, on Checkout Page, Client Portal.

You can add the custom Domain through the following process :

1. Go to the Settings and Click on Custom Domain.
2. Then you can add your Domain name in Custom Domain and after that you can map your Domain.
3. For a custom domain SSL, we only support Cloudflare DNS. Your DNS should be on Cloudflare for us to SSL your custom domain.

To add SSL to your Custom Domain, Please refer to the link -

Attachments

• 1645511117438.png
    1645511117438.png
    82 KB · Views: 72

vortek

Third time this has been "deleted" and blank but everything I have already setup for most items is working fine as you see in the video. I saw this was blank but didn't want the system to "do anything" because I have live payment now and everything working fine other than what I mentioned above so don't think this is the issue, but need some help on what the issue is and why this keeps getting removed. https://marketing.dubb.com/v/3GfED9

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello There!

We apologize for the inconvenience but we would like to inform you that the issue has been resolved from our end so we request you to please add the custom Domain again and if you are still facing the same issue then please inform us.