• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Email Parser

Status
Not open for further replies.

eriksande

Have an email Parser trigger that has been working perfectly all week ... last night it has apparently stopped triggering???? We forward an email to the address in the trigger and NADA.

How can I troubleshoot?

Thx

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @eriksande,

Click on "Re-Capture Email Parser Response" and send a test email to the email address you are using with this parser.
1694890093628.png

Also, check the email forwarding settings in your Gmail account.

eriksande

Hi ...

We've followed the steps above, and nada ... nothing.

I tried sending from a different email address (too see if it was a forwarding setting) ... still didn't work

I tried cloning the workflow ... and sending to that address ... still didn't work.

Really need some helps getting this fixed please!

Thanks,

Rick

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Hi ...

We've followed the steps above, and nada ... nothing.

I tried sending from a different email address (too see if it was a forwarding setting) ... still didn't work

I tried cloning the workflow ... and sending to that address ... still didn't work.

Really need some helps getting this fixed please!

Thanks,

Rick
Please test the workflow again and let us know the workflow is now working or not.

eriksande

Please test the workflow again and let us know the workflow is now working or not.
Hi ... yes, it's working again. Thanks you.
I'm a little concerned that this happened (fearing it may happen again ... and me not know). Is there anything we did to cause it? Is there anything we can do to prevent it from happening again?
Thanks so much!

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Hi ... yes, it's working again. Thanks you.
I'm a little concerned that this happened (fearing it may happen again ... and me not know). Is there anything we did to cause it? Is there anything we can do to prevent it from happening again?
Thanks so much!
There was a bug that led to this. Our technical team has sorted the bug and it should not happen in the future anymore.

Please accept our sincere apology for the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.