• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Email Trigger Timing

NOVUSRAD

Hi

Apologies if this topic has been dealt with previously.

I am new to Pabbly connect and when I setup my new workflow I chose Office 365 as App and New Email as my trigger event. The trigger timer on the top right of the box shows 24 hrs. How can I change time timer to INSTANT, so I dont need to wait 24 hrs to for the workflow to check for new mail.

Please see attached image

This is my workflow link

Attachments

• Trigger Setting.png
    Trigger Setting.png
    29.7 KB · Views: 15

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Hi

Apologies if this topic has been dealt with previously.

I am new to Pabbly connect and when I setup my new workflow I chose Office 365 as App and New Email as my trigger event. The trigger timer on the top right of the box shows 24 hrs. How can I change time timer to INSTANT, so I dont need to wait 24 hrs to for the workflow to check for new mail.

Please see attached image

This is my workflow link

If you have premium plan, you have the option to set the trigger time period. Check this documentation for more information - https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/set-trigger-time.21979/