• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Embed dynamic webpage

Nexify

I love the dynamic webpage icw short.io. The only thing I am running into is that I cannot embed a dynamic webpage anywhere.
I use dakboard to show a screen with important data. In one of the blocks I would like to show a dynamic webpage. It does not show because of x=frame options is set to same-origin. Do you have any suggestions on how to get this working?

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Nexify

Can you please elaborate on your concern in detail and let me know which application you are referring to?

Nexify

I use Dakboard which is sofware to display screens. In that I can embed a webpage. I cannot embed a Pabbly dynamic webpage because x-frame options in the page you generate.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please make a short screen recording showing the exact issue you are encountering. Also, share the Workflow URL where you have this concern.

Nexify

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-30 111227 (Medium).png
    Screenshot 2024-08-30 111227 (Medium).png
    708.9 KB · Views: 12

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Thank you for the elaboration. Please share the Workflow URL you are referring to so we can look into it.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Which application did you try to use to embed the dynamic web page on your display? We are unable to find any such application in the workflow you shared.

Nexify

The application I share it in is irrelevant, isn't it? I use Dakboard and I use the Dynamic page url. That is the whole point of the Dynamic page, that I can then go off and share the url outside of the workflow.

P

Pabblymember11

The X-Frame-Options header is usually configured by the server that hosts the webpage. If you control the server settings, you can modify or remove this header. Should you wish to change or remove it, please inform me, and we can consult with the technical team to determine if it is possible.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Nexify

Due to security settings, "X-Frame-Options" is set to "sameorigin," which prevents the page from being displayed on other websites.

Please note that the generated pages will expire in 30 days. If they expire within this period, will your needs still be met?

Additionally, please allow us some time to discuss this with our development team for further possibilities.