• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Encharge integration

premjitpv

I need an urgent help.
I see this below when i choose encharge. There used to be a way to map names and emails. My old flows still have that. But when I create a new one, it is showing up like this. Please help as I have to set this up for the campaign.
@Supreme @Neeraj @Fagun Shah
1654691750717.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @premjitpv

We looked into your concern and it seems like you might have changed the custom fields from your Encharge account because Encharge: Add or Update Person action step only takes the custom fields from the account. So cross-check the fields from your Encharge and then try again.

If the issue still persists, then kindly contact Encharge team.

1654754209796.png

premjitpv

I dint understand this. I have not changed any thing.
Here is a screenshot from my another existing workflow. It picks more data than custom field. Why are you saying it picks only custom fields? It used to pick all fields.

1654761348934.png

Last edited:

Fagun Shah

Hey @premjitpv

We looked into your concern and it seems like you might have changed the custom fields from your Encharge account because Encharge: Add or Update Person action step only takes the custom fields from the account. So cross-check the fields from your Encharge and then try again.

If the issue still persists, then kindly contact Encharge team.

View attachment 11806
@Supreme the issue client facing is he is not able to see Firstname, Lastname, Name and Email fields in the action step when he try to add a new action step in new workflow.

But in the old workflow(see the screenshot shared by client above) it is showing those fields.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Their APIs are not responding properly and only showing custom fields. We are contacting them regarding the same and will update you.

hmba2

Same issue here and this is a blocker.

First, the Encharge connection is not allowing us to authenticate the right account as it is taking some default account. We are unable to change the account to the proper paid account. I suspect because of this, the right fields are not getting exposed.

1654769096175.png

I am unconvinced with the answer given above. Even I have not changed anything on Encharge. Even if we do, Adding a user should expect an email and should privide options to update name, phone etc.

Currently it is not taking email address and exposing fields which are useless. As it is a blocking issue, would request Pabbly team to review and get this issue fixed please.

1654769375706.png

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
, Adding a user should expect an email and should privide options to update name, phone etc.
That's the issue. They are not showing the default fields like name, email address, phone number, and only showing custom fields.

We have informed the Encharge team about the same and they are working on it -

1654770162633.png