• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $149 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Error 100 OAuthexception Facebook auto post from gsheet to FB & insta

mulyamsingh

Hi Guys,

Apps Used Gsheet > Facebook > Insta

1. Gsheet webhook is receiving date successfully
2. Facebook : Facebook Pages : Create Page Photo not receiving data error occurring Attached is the Screenshot

Screenshot 2023-01-15 at 00.38.21.png

- This Oauthexception is creating a problem, I have checked facebook business integration section and allowed everything for this account, (I am an admin of the page)

-User has a admin rights to operate the page.

Can anyone please help I have checked youtube, forum everything and there isn't any solution to this.

mulyamsingh

Update: It's not working when Action event selected as : Create Page Photo only working the flow on Create Page Post. Whys that?