• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Error 2020 when attempting to produce and invoice with multiple items

Shane

hello there,
hope everybody is doing well!

I am attempting to produce an invoice whereby there are multiple items to pass through, however, I continue to get the message 'Required param missing, need to supply the required value for the API' I am currently using multiple api for the value of each item, however, am unsure if this is correct?

I have attached some photo' which will hopefully depict this better

1676304139161.png
1676304168612.png
1676304194208.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Shane

Please do share the name of the workflow once in which you have tried the same. So that we can look into it and guide you accordingly.

Shane

hi Supreme apologies the router action is Facebook Ads - Video Editing - Facebook Posts - Instagram Posts
Under the previously stated workflow.

Love the name by the way!... is there a story behind it?

Shane

hi supreme hope you are well I have tried again but still finding the same error under work flow 03 Subscription Social Media Marketing Strategy Components in stripe to quickbooks folder - route WWS Social Media Marketing Strategy?

Shane

1677013908576.png

I am also having difficulty solving this problem - when a payment is accepted in stripe the id of the customer is not recognized

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Shane

It's my humble request you to please provide the correct workflow URL with the name of the workflow in which you are facing the issue.

hi supreme hope you are well I have tried again but still finding the same error under work flow 03 Subscription Social Media Marketing Strategy Components in stripe to quickbooks folder - route WWS Social Media Marketing Strategy?

Since the beginning, it is getting very confusing getting on the same and you continuously post the query which we are unable to find in your account.