• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Error After Delay

Your Task History ID
IjU3NmMwNTZkMDYzMDA0MzM1MjY0NTUzMjUxMzU1MTZiNTQzOCI_3D_pc
I'm having trouble with data after delay, because says it is empty.

But the data is working fine before the Delay. How can I make this right?

1712669636208.png

1712669709861.png

1712669841797.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @mapacarimbado,

The issue you are encountering arises when there is an Iterator and Delay in the same workflow. To resolve this, you need to break your workflow into two separate workflows with the help of a Data Forwarder. This will ensure that the Iterator and Delay are in two separate workflows, and you won't encounter the mentioned issue.

I suggest that you add a Data Forwarder before the Delay steps in your Router. Then, forward the data to another workflow and set up the remaining steps in that new workflow to which you are forwarding the data.