• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Error code on workflow from typeform to sendinblue

Celine

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjAwNTY4MDYzNDA0M2M1MjZhNTUzNTUxMzI1MTY1NTQzNCI_3D_pc
I've followed your tutorial on you tube and everything is set up but I get those response when testing my action. What does it mean ? Because when testing it works and uploads new data on my sendinblue account.

Also I tried to do it for real and got this error "Required field Contact Email missing".

How can I fix it ?
1684858048896.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @Celine,

Please grant me access to your workflow by adding me as a team member. This will allow me to gain a better understanding of your issue.
Once you have added me as a Team Member, do let us know the name of your workflow.
Email: [email protected]
Also, remember to revoke access once your query has been resolved.

Attaching a video for your reference:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @Celine,

Based on your task history, I can see that the label you are getting from the Typeform response is changing, which is causing it to not get mapped in the next step, resulting in your workflow failing.
image (19).png

I would suggest you use the Typeform: New Entry (Beta) trigger event instead and map the 'Res 2' in the next step.
image (21).png