• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $149 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Error Facebook Page Picture post to Google My Business

Dear Team,

Invalid Error 400 showing action do Facebook page picture post to GOOGLE my business when Association category select Product, Exterior, interior. Only work when Association category if as select profile. I need to upload my Facebook page picture to Google my business product picture automatically.

In Pabbly youtube video lesson it works perfect but when do practical it's shows error.

Kindly solve my query.
Thank You

Attachments

• Pabbly error.jpg
    Pabbly error.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 44

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Priya Decoration

It seems like the image URL passing from the Facebook trigger event is no longer active because of that, the URL is showing the following response.

1673854542166.png

So, we recommend you capture a new Facebook response and then try again as a solution.