• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Error message for new member areas for existing customers

moe081

Hi Guys,

We use Pabbly in conjunction with Thrivecart and condoo.

We offer several coaching programs in connection with different member areas.

For this I created the flow with Create Member.

When a customer buys a course, they automatically get access and it works great.

But now it's also the case that existing customers are buying more courses. With the same flow: Create Member, pabby then sends the message: ERR_MEMBER_EMAIL_TAKEN and no further access is sent to the existing member.

I understand why that is. But I don't know which flow I have to use correctly.

I have this to choose from. But nobody really gets me any further:

Bildschirmfoto 2022-12-19 um 10.20.17.png

How can I create the flow in such a way that an existing customer gets further access to the new member area?

Many thanks for the support

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @moe081

It appears that the contacts' detail that you used in the action step was already in your Condoo account and because of that, the error message states that the email address is already been taken.

Kindly try the complete flow in automation or pass contact details that don't exist in your Condoo account.

moe081

Hey @moe081

It appears that the contacts' detail that you used in the action step was already in your Condoo account and because of that, the error message states that the email address is already been taken.

Kindly try the complete flow in automation or pass contact details that don't exist in your Condoo account.

Thanks for your answer @Supreme

E-mail address, name and address are always identical for each customer. If he buys another product, he uses the same information.

How am I supposed to take data that doesn't exist yet?

Supreme

Staff member
How am I supposed to take data that doesn't exist yet?
In that case, you can use the "Condoo: Search Member" action step to check the existence of the member in your Condoo account and then with the help of the Router action step, you can create the member or update the member separately by creating an individual route.

1671449611043.png

1671449568499.png

You can also refer to the following video tutorial on the Router action step -