• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Error message "title required" but I did enter a title. Is this a bug?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Marlène,

Could you please share the Workflow URL in which you have this concern?

Also, try replacing the double quotes (") in your Title with single quotes (') and see if that fixes the issue for you.

1710610639260.png

Marlène

Hello, thank you for your reply.
Here's the workflow link. However, since I can't save because of this click error, action #2 gets deleted every time. So I don't know if this will help you...
👉 Workflow URL
I have the same problem with this workflow
👉 Another Workflow URL
I had also made the text by putting in the title field: title goes here
(so no quote) and I got the same error message...
The name of the google calendar I want to connect to has square brackets []. Could this be the problem? That's the name of the calendar, though...
Thanks for your feedback.

Supreme

Staff member
Kindly name the action step in which you have experienced the same so that we can look into it.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Could you please record a short video executing this action step and showing the error you encountered?