• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Error reporting is needed (email) and re-execution's don't work well with date formatting

creatorclub

Hi all, I noticed Pabbly doesn't really have support/live chat which is a bit frustrating.

1. It would be nice if pabbly could send errors to my emails when automation fail to execute. Could even be automation for us to create with a suite. Does anyone have anything that's doing this by chance?

2. I had a bunch of automations fail, and when I tried to re-execute the date formater stopped working despite working on the original execution. It for some reason
doesn't get the value that should be there...Despite it having the data that should go in there... Anyone know a solution to re-execute and have this work? I think it's a bug that Pabbly needs to fix tbh.

1659527897015.png

3. I had all of these automations fail because I believe the automation became depricated. Does this happen very often?

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @creatorclub

As we can see from your workflows task history Id and it seems like you the date time field actually didn't come through the trigger response of Acuity and because of that the "Date Time Formatter" action step didn't receive any time.

2022-08-04_11h53_25.png

So, to avoid such a situation, we would recommend you to use the "Get a Single Appointment ID" action step to retrieve the additional details.

1659594475460.png

creatorclub

Hey @creatorclub

As we can see from your workflows task history Id and it seems like you the date time field actually didn't come through the trigger response of Acuity and because of that the "Date Time Formatter" action step didn't receive any time.

View attachment 13849

So, to avoid such a situation, we would recommend you to use the "Get a Single Appointment ID" action step to retrieve the additional details.

View attachment 13850

Hi, It did receive them though on the original execution I believe it's only when I re-did it that that data didn't come through.

I think I've got it fixed now, but it's more an issue if re-excuting that it stops working

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @creatorclub

Kindly avoid re-executing the failed task with the Acuity scheduling trigger event, since the particular trigger labels' response will not change.

So, would recommend you to try the workflow with a test submission.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @creatorclub

We have added a new trigger event of Acuity Scheduling for the same, kindly give it a try and let us know if that works for you.

Kindly try this new trigger event in a new worklfow.

2022-08-05_18h20_58.png